Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feelings

Side Note: This is a Blog convincing myself how horrible a person I am. You can't change this fact, its just how I need to deal with all this.


Do you ever feel like you are full of an emotion that you can't decipher? Or is it really not one emotion, but a combination of feelings that just weigh heavy on your heart?



My heart kinda sucks all the time.


I am in a committed relationship with the most brilliant, adorable person ever, and I'm not happy. It's not that there's anything concrete that's wrong with her, but there are some things about her (that she can't change, even if she tried) that I simply don't care for.

*sigh*

You will never know how difficult it is to admit that to y'all. But there it is, and I currently have a crush on 4 different people at the same time. (And one of them doesn't even live in my country.)

Maybe I'll learn to get over all this internal drama, but until then, I'm going to keep treating my girlfriend with the respect and love she deserves, even though she doesn't deserve any of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment