Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Returns!

It's so hilarious. I was totally sad, but now I'm happy! What was the big change? I missed my friends! The group of people that hang out with my Ex (that I have been subsequently avoiding) were the people that I needed most! It's wierd because they're all a bunch of freshmen and then here's me and my Juniorness getting into everything, but I love them anyway.

So I'm so glad to be happy again!! It's a great feeling. :) I'm never underestimating the power of friendship ever again.

The first of my finals started today. I took my Chem finals and, surprisingly, I knew almost everything on the test. I was so shocked and relieved! I went into this test thinking that I had gleened nothing from the last 4 months, but apparently I learned a bunch! The test was relatively easy, but it had a wide range of topics that we had learned. Luckily, none of it was difficult in the math department.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate math? Okay, I don't exactly hate it but I've just never been good at it. Over my entire Jr. High and High School career, I have gotten high C's in all of my math classes. It's completely infuriating because I really do try! But when I take the tests, I get Ds and Fs. -_-' Algebra 2 is also very difficult when it's taught by a teacher who isn't good at her job. I mean, she's nice and all, but she's not good at teaching this kinda stuff. I basically had to learn about everything solely from the math book, which is almost worse because they leave stuff out for the teachers to tell you. It's like a never ending circle of failure!!!

I thought this vid is very interesting. I'm going to post a comment on my views on the whole Homosexual vs. Gay debate. No, wait. I'm going to make a video response, its easier that way to say what I need to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment